An LLP agreement is one of the main documents required for the making of an LLP. It is an agreement made between the partners of the firm. Hence, drafting the agreement is of much importance as it carries information regarding the partner, capital contribution, profit sharing ratio, board meetings, protocols for dispute resolution, closure of the firm, etc.Agreement of the Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is similar to Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of a company. In the agreement, nature of business activities, rights, duties, and obligations of partners are mentioned.
Below listed are situations which involve a change of LLP information and need to change LLP Agreement arises:
Form-3- Rs-50/-(excludes stamp duty(statewide payable)
- Pass a Resolution for the changes in llp agreement
- Execution of Supplementary LLP Agreement
- Pay the appropriate stamp duty and get it notarized
- Signed by the all partners
- File with the registrar in prescribed forms .